Thursday, December 18, 2014

Handmade Ornaments Day 2: Scrabble Tile Ornaments

Hello friends, I am back with another tutorial of handmade ornaments.

Scrabble is a hit board game at our home. These days we play pretty much on iPad instead of the traditional board. Mostly because most of the tiles are missing as we have had this set for a long long time now. I made the ornaments using few of these tiles.

Another simple project which you can whip it in 10 mins. All that you need is hot glue gun with glue stick, string or tape and scrabble tiles. I spent zero money on this :)



  Materials:


I just glued the tiles on to the tape.


I felt something was missing. so I painted two with the gold paint and added a bow tie at the top.



Few photoes with the tree.





If you are looking for ideas for handmade ornaments, here is a simple idea Ombre painted pinecones

Happy Decorating!!

Thanks,



3 comments :

  1. Bharati, these scrabble ornaments are so cool!! What a fantastic repurpose for the pieces that remain from the board game!! They look great hanging on your Christmas tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to present something back and aid others such as you aided me. poster frames

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace