Whats better than adding the headboard for a quick bedroom makeover?? This is another project which I did last year but it never made it to blog!!
One of my dear friends wanted to surprise her daughter with quick bed makeover. I happily agreed to help when she asked me. Little girl knew that we are up to something when we asked her to pickup the fabric. After a quick trip to Joann's, we came home with batting and the fabric. Picked up the plywood sheets we needed from the home depot.
Here is the tutorial.
- Cutout the template using the shopping bags
- Trace the design onto the plywood
- Cut the plywood using the jigsaw.Since the width wasn't enough, we joined the two plywood sheets with the metal plates.
- Cut the foam per the design
- Glue the foam on to the wood using the glue spray
- Staple the batting material on the top of the foam
- Front view after the batting
- Repeat above step with the fabric