Thursday, January 26, 2017

New chandelier in the Dining Room

Hi Every one, how are u all? After all most a month of  rain, sun is finally out since couple of days.

We had the builder provided chandelier in the dining room. While I was working on the one room challenge, I had planned to spray paint it or wrap in yarn in teal blue. I fell short of time and I couldnt touch the chandelier. While we were shooting for the reveal, my husband was holding it to avoid the glare in the photoes and boom....It snapped. Luckily, it snapped when he was still holding it.

Here is a before



I found the one I loved on overstock.
Picture Source : Overstock

We were able to replace it ourselves. I love the rustic look of the chandelier.


Close up


Another one :)


Here is one with lights on 


Love how this chandelier looks in the dining room.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments :

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace