Saturday, October 13, 2018

Big Girls Room Overhaul - ORC Week 2

Hi All,

Welcome back to week2 of ORC.



After lot of back and forth, we were finally able to decide on the plan and Order few things. Man, I have a tough client, I am now worried that whether I will be able to meet the expectation of my first client :D

Other than ordering few essentials for the makeover and deciding on the plan, I havnt even started any work in the room. Hopefully I will be able to get my hands dirty this weekend. 

DD doesnt want to change the wall color from Pink family. Wall behind the bed will painted in my favorite Gingham pattern while rest of the room will get a fresh coat of existing pink. it was really tough convincing her to try this pattern. Finally she fell in love with the color combination in this spoon flower wallpaper.


DD fell in love with these drapes, waiting to see them in person.


Closet will hopefully get a bifold door. I am looking for something which can also offer some storage  behind the door. If I dont find some thing taht we both agree upon, plan B is up the sleeve.

She wants a Ombre gallary wall on the wall opposite to bed with some thing for storage. So that we can get rid of the dresser. I love what Elsei and Emma did over abeautifulmess



We are planning to DIY this chandelier


I am all pumped up with her selection and cant wait to start on these.

Take a moment to check out the other amazing guest participants, I am sure you will find lot of inspiration.

Thanks,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace