Thursday, April 14, 2016

One Room Challenge - Week2

Hi Friends, welcome to week 2 of One Room Challenge. I am running behind the schedule. When I decided to take the plunge, we were vacationing in Bahamas. We got back early monday morning, just in time for the school and office. So, there is no real progress here, but I was able to come up with the design plan.

Though this room is sparingly used, it is one of the rooms that gets lots of foot print. Easy maintenance with the function is something I am gearing towards.

I am totally smitten by the calm turquoise waters and soft, powdery sand,  no wonder chosen color palette is inspired by the same.



Here are some of inspirations







I ordered this fabric and cant wait to get my hands on it.



This fabric paired with these gorgeous drape would look pretty amazing. I clearly see a knock off of these for the dining room 
That's it for this week. Planning to tackle painting the walls and subway art with a twist this weekend. Hopefully I will get around it soon.

Linking it up at callingithome. I am off to check out what 200+ guest participants accomplished this week. 



Thanks,


4 comments :

  1. Bharati I adore the direction that your room is headed towards! You did SO much better than I did in my room this week.

    I would love for you to share this post at Thoughts of Home on Thursday. I think our readers would really enjoy it!

    Good luck in the upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Laura. I did share the post on Thoughts of Home. You had a wonderful week Laura, you can catch up on the bathroom later, you had other important things to take care. Happy Belated birthday to your daughter :)
      Good Luck to you too :)

      Delete
  2. Love your fabric selection Bharati! - jana bek design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabric selection Bharati! - jana bek design

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace