Monday, March 23, 2015

Painted Garage!!

How are you all? Hope your weekend was awesome! Past few weeks have been crazy hectic, though I got few projects completed, haven't managed to pen the details.

After the floor got epoxy in the garage (here), walls were looking pretty sad. We refreshed the walls with the few coats of semi gloss (KB's Wiseowl custom matched in Behr ) paint. I knew once we put the stuff back in garage, we wont be able to paint. So we handled it soon after the epoxy.

Here is how it looks now.

Garage floor makeover with Epoxy


Here is a before


After epoxy


There used to be days when I dreaded opening the garage, stuff all over and I barely managed to get my car inside.

Recap of how it looked from inside


and here is how it looks now. Overhead Racks (Read about it here) made lot of difference and It holds most of the not so often used stuff.


Before, from the door to the backyard


And after painting


and today


While we were at cleaning and organizing in the garage, we also got two bikes off of the floor and on to racks.


Other two most used bikes stayed on the floor.

I love how big and bright the garage looks after painting the wall and epoxy. I am sure my car also loves the Garage :)

Did u do any thing in the garage? or do you have any plans for the garage, would love to hear from you.

Linking at:
thededicatedhouse savvysouthernstyle   nancherrow   serenitynowblog   remodelaholic                                                                             
                        betweennapsontheporch                             
Take Care


16 comments :

  1. Wow....I am dreaming for a clean garage like this. I like that paint on the wall matches your epoxy color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Bharati.. where did the big elephant go?? - Manjima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u, Manjima. Big elephant is at a friend's place now :)

      Delete
  3. Looks great Bharathi!! You painted the garage as well! Looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mamatha. Yeah, had to. :) After the epoxy, walls were looking awful

      Delete
  4. How beautiful! Our garage is disgusting (it makes your before pictures look wonderful haha). I hope that I can get around to doing this one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Angela. Biggest task would be to clear off the garage. Once that is done, rest is easy. Hope you get to it sooner, good luck :)

      Delete
  5. Looks really nice! We did this to our garage a few years ago and have loved it. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing, how clean this space is! I'm sharing tomorrow on my FB page...thanks for linking up at our Shabbilicious link party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for stopping by and Hosting, Jeanette. Also thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  7. Love this! I need to do my garage so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it looks like a totally different garage after the paint and epoxy. I am going to try this when I remodel my own garage this summer. I love the idea of the overhead racks, especially since you can hang the bikes from a rack. It creates more space for your car and movement in general. Your garage definitely looks brighter and more spacious after the remodel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Giovanni. Overhead racks are real savior, I cant beleive the amount of storage we gained after installing these

      Delete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace